The Chevrolet Equinox is a popular compact SUV. If you’re looking for something efficient and practical, Equinox may be the right car for you. The vehicle has many features, including an integrated touch screen display, rearview camera, and keyless start. There are many reasons to consider purchasing a Chevrolet Equinox. See the detailed discussion about the car.
Why is Equinox Edmunds the best?
We suggest using the LT Trim level. It offers the most comprehensive set of features available and standard for a reasonable cost. However, if you’re looking to add some more class to your Equinox, then the RS trim isn’t much more and comes with sleek black wheels and an impressive array of options for the price.
Chevrolet Equinox Trims
Chevrolet provides its 2022 Equinox in 3 trim levels: LS, LT, and Premier. Each is driven by a turbocharged 1.5-liter four-cylinder engine (170 horsepower and 203 lb-ft torque) coupled to a six-speed automated transmission. A front-wheel-drive system is included, as is an all-wheel-drive, which can be available.
The base Equinox is available in.
- 17-inch alloy wheel.
- LED headlights.
- Keyless entry and the push-button ignition.
- 7-inch touchscreen. 6 -speaker audio system. Apple CarPlay as well as Android Auto smartphone integration (with wireless connectivity)
- 4G LTE wireless hotspot.
- Price: $26,995 MSRP
- LS Package of convenience.
- Adds chrome and body-colored exterior trim.
- Satellite radio.
- Power-adjustable driver’s seat.
- Lever for folding the rear seat that folds.
- Illuminated sun visors.
- Price: ( Popular) – $28,095 MSRP
- 18-inch wheels.
- Liftgate hands-free.
- Ambient cabin lighting.
- Wireless charging pad.
- 120-volt power outlet.
- 8-inch touchscreen.
- Updated backup camera.
- Heated steering wheel.
- Settings for memory in the driver’s seat.
- Leather upholstery.
- Price : $33,795 MSRP